Enlightenment

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Election's coming

Assembly election dates are nearing but i havent got my voter's id.this will be my first-time-voting chance.yaaravadhu help pannungalen!how to check whether my name is in the voter list or not? whether my name is in or not,i'll fight for my right and will definitely vote.ill show ration card copies for age and address proofs and demand.for all those out there who experience my kinda situation,do vote.dont be without voting.anyway help pannunga enakku.

6 Comments:

  • hey if you are in teh voter s id list you will get a letter stating where to get your id ....me got my id yesterday my photo looks bad though :(

    By Blogger Rakesh, At 19 March, 2006 06:29  

  • check out http://www.tn.gov.in and open the "elections " page.if u know to read tamil,it might be some help,as the entire site's in tamil.plus a knowledge of ur constituency would also help since most areas come under different zones.eg.tiruvanmiyur comes under tambaram zone which further falls under chengalpattu.

    By Blogger Sheks, At 20 March, 2006 05:15  

  • http://er2005.tn.nic.in/acwise_pdf.asp

    chk this out for your name in the list

    By Blogger simplyguru, At 24 March, 2006 18:28  

  • hey but the characters in the page apart from tamil are some symbols.how do i change that?

    By Blogger Ramya, At 24 March, 2006 21:59  

  • u need to download the fonts. there are few fonts available in their site.

    By Blogger simplyguru, At 25 March, 2006 11:19  

  • ok let me try.

    By Blogger Ramya, At 26 March, 2006 22:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home