Enlightenment

Friday, July 07, 2006

My time pass

Spending away time in the holidays really is a tough job but in the recent weeks it was quite easy for me.with lots of wimbledon and less of soccer WC,i was quite able to spend my time.then came a 4 days trip to bangalore.again some more tennis and football.then some extra newspaper(it means Economic times) reading after paying attention to few elders who adviced me to do so.then lil bit of cooking as i have my aunt here who does almost all of it.if she leaves then ill get back my designation.then asusual more housekeeping activities which i kind of enjoy doing.then chat with friends over phone and net where we tease eachother and have fun(almost all the time i will be the winner :-) .then nothing big i am doing these days.meet u ppl later.tata.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home