Enlightenment

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Kannamapettai was this...

Paati: enga poga pora nee naalaiku?(where are u abt to go tomorrow?) .
Me : To kannamapettai paati.
Paati: chi chi
Me : Nejamaave kannamapettai thaan(truly..).
Paati: Vilayaadaatha(dont play).
Me : Ayyo naan vilayaadala,naan nejamaave naalaiku kannamaapettai thaan poren.(i am not playing i am really gng there.

The above conversation was between me and my paati(grandmaa) abt my trip to kannamaapettai(the place known for its graveyard,that makes everybody frown).today i made a trip there.it really didnt mean a purpose for me but for others it was a really big purpose(aayirathula oru velaya anga ponen naan).fish and meat markets welcomed me the moment i entered the streets.i could see it as a residential place with houses and flats.but whatever it is i couldnt catch a glimpse of the "famous cemetry".

8 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home