Enlightenment

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

April Fooled My Friend

Today my plans worked wonderfully i.e i successfully fooled my friend.it was my month old plan to fool her.as april 1st was a holiday,today i got the opportunity to do it.i was describing this plan to my friend appu who helped me in implementing this plan.

now ill tell u about how i fooled my friend.i wanted to call her moblie in the name of her special person.luckily i had her mobile with me.wat appu did was she added her(appu) mobile no. in the details of the special person's name.we then had a mock trial.appu gave a call from her own mobile and the caller name turned out to be the special person's name.then we went on for the real implementation.again appu gave a call.then with asattu sirippu i ran to my friend saying she has an important call.and she with great entu picked up the call only to find appu at the other end speaking and she realised it was an april fool.i was watching this whole scene laughing at my friend.my friend got kind of embarassed and romba chellama engala thittina.

thus we friends had real fun today afternoon with my april fool plan.

12 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home