Enlightenment

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ore shopping!

The moment my study holidays begun,i am on a hunt for shopping.its bcos my mom is going to usa this month end.so lots of purchasing.ore travel.kadha booko illa college booko kaila edutha thookam vandhu vizharen naan. april 28th my model got over.right from 29th i was on a shopping spree.ennoda t.nagar visit idhoda 6-vadhu irukkum,nalla vela evanum enna idhu varaikum "ennama dhinamum unna t.nagarla paarkarennu"? innum ketkala.(appadiye ketaalum aamamnu thaan solla mudiyum)that kind of shopping i am doing.but i got myself some good dresses in the name of shopping for others.i dont have time to study as it takes me away all my time.i think this shopping craze will end in 2-3 days.lets meet in some other post.bye.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home